WeMe – Human Evolution Metrics & The EvoReVo Is Coming!
“WeMe” – Metrics for the Evolution of Individuals and Humanity.
In the early 90′s I brought these personal and organizational learning and evolution measurement and representation software ideas into the market to test the water. As organizational IT solutions back then, and for the home pc children and tween market, the WeMe suite of software consisted of: The Ah-Ha Traker, The Flo-Traker and The Diary-(Path)-of-Ah-Ha as seen in the above CD package illustrations. That was over 15 years ago. At this time I spelled “Tracker” without the “c” as “Traker” to make the phrase more unique.
The idea then was that people would be interested in visual representations, and other cool data visualizations, related to their personal (and human systems as org’s) growth, learning and evolution, and how this life process co-related to other Hu’s on the planet. Obviously, I was too early. Not so today I’m hoping.
Ah-Ha /Flo Tracking is only the beginning.
If you have seen and read about my LeToonz characters and the topological world they live in called LeCozmos, you will know that ah-ha and flo are 2 of a family of 6 (and more coming) processes or states represented in the evolutionary model or ontology of mine. In knowing this then you know that this is just the beginning and that many, many versions will be waiting to follow after this first version of WeMe which will be using Ah-Ha and Flo only. In other words, we have a very full pipeline of products to come and it is, and always has been, a matter of picking the best product-place and time to begin, which I think is WeMe and now… and then to pay very close attention to our human users.
What does the very first version of WeMe have to do to be successful?
- WeMe has to deliver, and continue to deliver, unique, genuine and personal value.
- Users have to want to see what they “look like” as YOUniquely measured individuals, and as compared to others.
- Users have to have ah-ha’s through tracking their ah-ha’s that they find valuable for themselves and others.
- Metric visualization has to be outstanding.
- YOUnique metric visualizations per YOUnique user must offer overlay and superpositioning features that are also outstanding.
- Users have to want to share the “experience and the value” with others.
- WeMe data upload has to be very easy to do and very little time to do it.
- It has to look, sound and feel kewl as well as be kewl.
The LeCozmos topology imagery will become the functional, dynamic 4-dimensional visualization medium. In LeCozmos we have an analogue topological system of evolving imagery that starts with a sign wave that becomes a mobius strip that evolves into a toroid and then into connecting toroids, and ultimately an nth dimensional nested-toroid that represents a singular YOUnique individual. These toroids will be able to overlay upon each other to measure “fit” or potential human synergy. That’s the plan anyway.
Through their socnet interface (iphone, palm, wrist watch, blackberry, laptop, etc) the user enters numeric data that reflects the number of insights or “Ah-Ha” events they have had (or are having) at any point throughout their day (or when a user wakes up with dream insights to be recorded). Users then have a choice to enter another discrete numeric which reflects their sense of time that has passed since they made their last entry. Flo data reflects your “sense of time” passing or your experience of “felt-time.
Your Ah-Ha and Flo data entry behavior on your iPhone or Palm or Blackberry (etc) or laptop would be something like this:
- You realize you are having an ah-ha, a series of ah-ha’s, or that you recently had an ah-ha or series of ah-ha’s previously.
- You hit (press, click, speak to) your Ah-Ha Tracker application icon on your “device” touch screen.
- When the app opens you choose/press the icon ”Ah-Ha Rec.”
- The screen opens to your Ah-Ha Tracker image/metaphor which, in this case, you chose to be a series of different pizza sizes - could be shoes, golf links, etc.
- You click the XL Pizza image 1x, the Large Pizza image 3x’s, the Medium Pizza image 10x’s and then hit the “Next” button.
- You then you enter 30 in the new (next) FloTracker screen. (You just made a Flo record stating that it “feels like” 30 minutes have passed since the last time you entered data 2 hours ago.)
- You close your phone and your data uploads to all of your various profile screens in Facebook, MySpace, Twitter (coming), LinkedIn, Hi-5, Plaxo, etc.
- You can check to see your personal YOUnique Toroid and other personal YOUnique evolutionary data graphics online by hitting the Ah-Ha app and choose “MeMirror.”
- You can check to see everyone else’s, or the We of WeMe, by hitting the Ah-Ha app and choose “WeMirror.”
That’s it, your YOUnique Hu-Metric, or human-metric, record loaded up in 8-10 secs max!
This personal evolution-data metric adds up. It becomes YOUniquely patterned and then it is superpostioned on everything you think and do. Everything you do as-in… places you travel physically; your web behavior and email content; your live meetings and web-meetings and dialogue and texting; your YouTube visits, posts and posts you check out; and most importantly “your own” work and content creation and content affecting work.
More really cool stuff comes alive with your WeMe Ah-Ha/Flo data over time – the “Compares” – comparisons w/Others. Others that you know; and comparisons with people you cease to know; and correlations to people you do not yet know but that you have complementary and/or parallel “data-relations” with and, and, and…
You and others can, for the first time EVER, actually see and measure your growth, learning and evolution. You would be able to see your ah-ha and flo data patterns merge with your life “doing” and thinking” patterns… and those of others around you and around the world.
This is the transformational Version. Here is where you will be able to go from who you are – based on where you have been – to who you are based on who you are born to be.
At the next level “WeMe” will help anybody who uploads genuine WeMe data discover their unique and natural gifts, talents and dispositions. WeMe helps us discover and then live our TruSelf and as a seamless consequence, our destined Purpose… On-Purpose.
J. Brian Hennessy
Creator of LeToonz, LeCozmos, LeModel, The EvoReVo, The Ah-Ha Traker, Flo-Traker and Diary-of-Ah-Hazzz as a life measurement tool chest and more…
Written by JohnBrian
July 15, 2009 at 4:34 pm
Tagged with ah-ha, aha, autopoietic, emergence, evolution, evolving, evolving patterns, Human, human evolution, human mind, human-systems developmental, individual evolution, individuality, interpretive Self, metrics, mind, moment, neuromarketing, neuroscience, ontology’s, self generative, self managing, self regulative, social networking metric, social systems, socnet metrics, synchronicity, synchronistic, unique, uniqueness